What is this?

Kami

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
180
9800pro.txt


I've had this card since christmas, and it's a 9800pro, but it has a brown PCB, does that mean anything? I got it on ebay, all it said was it was a Sapphire 9800 128MB.
 
Does it perform worse than a normal 9800pro?

It's memory OC's to 400mhz with no ram sinks or anything, so I guess that's good...
 
first thing i though it was a 9700pro

youd have to benchmark it: I think though it shouldnt be a problem and it should be the exact same as a 9800pro

oh yah i hope you have a HSF on it :D
 
Originally posted by Cloud15x
first thing i though it was a 9700pro

youd have to benchmark it: I think though it shouldnt be a problem and it should be the exact same as a 9800pro

oh yah i hope you have a HSF on it :D

yeah where is the cooler at :eek: :confused:
 
I put a VGA silencer on it.

I get like 5400 in 3dmark 03'

Other specs:

Some crappy HP
2.53ghz P4B
Zalman CNPS7000
512MB PC2100
80GB 7200RPM HD
40GB HD
 
Back
Top