What is this thing?

ashmelev75

[H]ard|Gawd
After installing the new Crimson drivers I've been getting this popup every week.
t77Yy7R.png

What does it even mean? How can I disable it?

The current power plan is 'high performance' and I do have an UPS connected to my computer.

JustReason

razor1 is my Lover
what is your pc? Also if Win10 it has settings for laptop batteries, I turned off, that still show up on desktop.

ashmelev75

[H]ard|Gawd
A desktop with Win8.1. APC UPS connected via USB cable to monitor power outages. Win8.1 is able to detect the UPS and show it as a battery.

JustReason

razor1 is my Lover
A desktop with Win8.1. APC UPS connected via USB cable to monitor power outages. Win8.1 is able to detect the UPS and show it as a battery.
oh, well I know you can turn off notifications in windows, not sure on crimson, as I never had to.

ashmelev75

[H]ard|Gawd
If you click on it can you get the full message of the notification?
Yes. If I open Radeon Settings it is listed under Notifications tabs.
Basically it tells me to switch power options to Power Saving mode.

Similar thing with new software available notification. I told it to not give me those, yet I still receive 'there's new driver available' daily.

JustReason

razor1 is my Lover
Yes. If I open Radeon Settings it is listed under Notifications tabs.
Basically it tells me to switch power options to Power Saving mode.

Similar thing with new software available notification. I told it to not give me those, yet I still receive 'there's new driver available' daily.
The driver thing is thru windows, you will need to turn of notifications in settings/control panel.