• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is this MSN Messenger message????

MaXimus

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,419
MaXimus says:

hiDid you know you can find out who blocked you on MSN? Check it out, it's free
http://www.block-checker.com
I keep getting it when anyone sends me a message or when I send anyone a message!

It's so annoying!

I ran ad-aware/spybot/nod32 but none of them detected anything!

What's going on??

 
Fixed!

There was a program in my startup called Block-Checker that was causing all this crap!

I dunno how on earth did it get to my program files but I deleted it now
 
Back
Top