Bought a WD "My Book" external hard drive last week. Everything seems to work fine except that at least once an hour it goes "CLICK" in a loud thunky way, with a bit of a bizz following it.
I thought it might be the heads parking, but why would they be doing that, I'm not accessing the drive? The light on the front flashes on and off when not using the drive, and especially when I'm accessing websites!? My Iomaga external drive sitting next to it doesn't do any of this.
Anyone have any ideas?
I thought it might be the heads parking, but why would they be doing that, I'm not accessing the drive? The light on the front flashes on and off when not using the drive, and especially when I'm accessing websites!? My Iomaga external drive sitting next to it doesn't do any of this.
Anyone have any ideas?