• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is this brand?

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
5,610
So I was able to buy this last night on Amazon for 1300. I ordered once I saw the price thinking it was a powercolor card. Looking again I realized it wasn’t. Is this a scam?
 

Attachments

  • 4A4F24DA-93AC-4FA2-8252-DAD12EB20D13.jpeg
    4A4F24DA-93AC-4FA2-8252-DAD12EB20D13.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 0
I already did. Was just wondering if this was a powercolor card branded for a different region.
 
Googling makes it look like a scam brand out of china.
That weird name is a very common situation for no-name (and probably scammer) vendors out of China. Amazon is absolutely full of such "brands." I never buy anything from these companies, ever.
 
That weird name is a very common situation for no-name (and probably scammer) vendors out of China. Amazon is absolutely full of such "brands." I never buy anything from these companies, ever.
NOT EVEN IF THEY WERE ON FIRE!
 
Clearly a power color rip off / wanna be.. that card goes for no less than $2000 right now typically.
And add another $1k for the Liquid-Cooled version...

Prices are still insane, and not in a good way.
 
Back
Top