What is the name of that game?

4600cc

n00b
I forgot the name of that game. Its a 1st person shooter multi player with larger servers. Youre in a combat, many different vehicles, etc... Its for PC only, and several titles are available. This game is supposedely popular in UK, shown to me by harry monk from pssy turrents, but I deleted my mypsace so I cant find it now.

It's called "Online FPS Shooter with Vehicles 2006"

Very popular on the internets.

several titles are available.
This gives it away. Your refering to EA Battlefield series, commonly known as 'betafield' Fun game but plagued by annoying bugs and glitches. If you can ignore the glitches, its a fun game imo.

is it that free online multiplayer game that is like Battefield that came out last year I believe ...?

darn ..I cant think of name of it right now, but played it a couple times and there was a big hoop-tee-doo about it in our forums here for a spell

is it that free online multiplayer game that is like Battefield that came out last year I believe ...?

darn ..I cant think of name of it right now, but played it a couple times and there was a big hoop-tee-doo about it in our forums here for a spell

That'd be War Rock.

could it be armed assualt? its popular in the UK, and isn't availiable until may in the US (its made by the same people as OFP)

Back