• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is Options -MultiViews?

pr0pensity

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
1,738
Someone hacked my server and put .htaccess files with

Options -MultiViews

What does that do?
 
that option turns on multiviews which is a part of mod_rewrite.

Maybe it's to attack via the multiview vulnerability in apache a while back?

--KK
 
woops, you're right :p

Hrm...wonder why I thought it was part of mod_rewrite. :/ Thanks for the correction.

--KK
 
I'm using 0777 for directories. If I use 0755 then PHP can't write. What permissions should I use and how would I solve this?
 
Perhaps instead of 777, you should give ownership of the directory to the webserver and not allow world writes on the file.

--KK
 
Back
Top