What is Logagent?

Pelori

n00b
I was browsing through some stuff on my computer when my Nvidia firewall poped up with a warning about a program called "logagent"

hmm2s.jpg

hmms.jpg

I google'd it, and didnt really find anything more than the full name of the program which is apparently:
"LogAgent 4.0 Open Source" -

and that it
"is the latest version of the popular log monitoring software. Now monitors also Event Viewer logs, and you have the ability to send the output to the printer. You can also specify NULL directories for greater flexibility. You can also append time and date along with IP, hostname and username. Ships with 2 standalone companion programs, ADSScan (an alternate data stream scanner) and the combo HashGen and Integcheck (a MD5-SHA1 file system integrity checker, or HIDS), both free and Open Source."

So... I am home for the summer from college... maybe I am mis-reading this.. but... have my parents or my brother installed a keylogger to monitor my activity? Or does it do something else? Thank you for your time, I am really curious as to what this program does, so for now, I have been denying it with my firewall.

Back