What is dead on my PC?

Azeekk

Weaksauce
Hello guys i posted one thread some weeks ago and now its dead,but the thing that is truly dead here is my PC,my issue is that i have freezes when i start my pc ,2/5 mins and it freezes,and i have to hard reset it,i tried changing PSU,CPU,MOBO,GPU,PC CASE,HDD also i tried with different RAMS and the problem still here,my rams passed memtest for 2h without errors too,my PC setup:
-FX 4300 (after 6300)
-GTX 1050 Ti
-Seagate 500Gb HDD
-Asus M5A97 EVO r2.0
-Tried with 3 PSU
-16GB RAM Crucial (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz,Also tried using 1,6V instead 1,5V,and with another 2 RAM Sticks

I dont know what is wrong but its doing me be annoyed all day :/

Thank you all [H]Forum

Well it looks like you have swapped every single component and it still isn't working. That doesn't give much to go on for troubleshooting. Are you on Windows? If so what does Windows event viewer give you for critical errors?

do you have any programs on startup that overclock anything? The software for my vid card was causing that one time on my current system (i had changed some clock speeds), I had to race to get into the program and set it to default before it froze again.

Well it looks like you have swapped every single component and it still isn't working. That doesn't give much to go on for troubleshooting. Are you on Windows? If so what does Windows event viewer give you for critical errors?
I installed
Kernel power critical error ID 41,2 freezes in 1h and the event viewer says: Last hour: 2

Last edited:
Bios is up to date and at default settings? That is a broad error, but the last time I had it I had a CPU setting borked in the Bios.

Pain to troubleshoot that kernel power critical error. I had it on a Toshiba laptop; swapped power adapter, memory, drive, and even clean installed OS. The only way I reduced the frequency of it was by changing the power plan, using the High Performance plan.

close this thread and stick to the other one or if mods can merge it...

......have you tried swapping USB peripherals? Maybe several keys are stuck on the keyboard or a short somewhere.

Maybe it's the hard drive? Try running on a Linux Live USB. Since the problem comes out quickly within 2-5 minutes, you'll have your answer quickly too I think.

Back