• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is a good Socket 1156 CPU Cooler

Ristogod

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
151
I'm having a hard time trying to find a good CPU cooler to keep up with an overclocked Core i7 860 LGA1156. The only one I've found so far is an Prolimatech Mega Shadow, which seems to carry quite a high price tag.

You guys know of any?
 
Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Scythe Katana 3
Scythe Ninja 2 Revision B

My first choice would be to drop some coin on the Prolimatech. Second choice is the Hyper 212+
 
Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Scythe Katana 3
Scythe Ninja 2 Revision B

My first choice would be to drop some coin on the Prolimatech. Second choice is the Hyper 212+

Thanks for the help. Although I can find it sold, the Prolimatech, I can't find it in stock.
 
Back
Top