What have you been playing?

Frobozz

[H]ard|Gawd
Thought it'd be fun to make a thread on what we've been playing on Linux. So... What have you been playing?

Lately I've been doing a bit of Rocket League and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I'm about to start up some Xcom-2 in order to brush up for the new expansion.

I've been thinking about picking up Rocket Wars as it looks like a fun multiplayer couch game for when friends are over.

I've been playing a lot of Torchlight II and recently Payday 2 as it's free and a few mates have recently started playing it, I'm absolutely hanging out for the new Micro Machines!

I've gotta try Rocket League, is it as good as everyone makes out?

I admit to playing more DOTA2 then I should.

I played through Bioshock Inf again last week... not as fun the second time, still fun though.

My daughter is 13 and we have played Trine, Trine 2, and 3 together over the last month or so. The first 2 are fantastic classic games... the third is only ok. I got a 3 game bundle deal on a whim awhile back older games still tons of fun. Think the kid and I are going to play the Talos principle next, she solved the first bunch of puzzles the other night, it will likely take us a long time to play it out together.

I admit to playing more DOTA2 then I should.

I played through Bioshock Inf again last week... not as fun the second time, still fun though.

My daughter is 13 and we have played Trine, Trine 2, and 3 together over the last month or so. The first 2 are fantastic classic games... the third is only ok. I got a 3 game bundle deal on a whim awhile back older games still tons of fun. Think the kid and I are going to play the Talos principle next, she solved the first bunch of puzzles the other night, it will likely take us a long time to play it out together.

I should do this with my daughter. I loved Portal 2 under Linux, the Talos principle is just as good I believe. I'd prefer her to play a game that involves specific problem solving as opposed to just jumping on blocks or shooting enemies.

Reactions: ChadD
like this
I should do this with my daughter. I loved Portal 2 under Linux, the Talos principle is just as good I believe. I'd prefer her to play a game that involves specific problem solving as opposed to just jumping on blocks or shooting enemies.

The trine games are great for that... its fun playing problem solving games together.

The first Trine isn't new at all... but still one of the best indie type games I have played.

I have been playing with a fault tolerant load balancing proxysql cluster. The graphics aren't much to talk about (text only) but immersion is great.

I have been playing with a fault tolerant load balancing proxysql cluster. The graphics aren't much to talk about (text only) but immersion is great.

Ahhh SQLnet the sequel to Hacknet. I hear its more frustrating.

Last edited:
Back