what happened to my Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hAppy

Gawd
I'm not sure what I did to do this. But how do I fix it, I"m about to shoot my computer

Last edited:
Does everything still work? Could be your icon is somehow messed up.

I'm probably going to be flamed by you for saying this, but seeing how you posted a pic of a folder filled with programs, I'd like to ask if there's a possibility you're using a warez copy of Windows because it might've been a bad or infected copy.

Does everything still work? Could be your icon is somehow messed up.

I'm probably going to be flamed by you for saying this, but seeing how you posted a pic of a folder filled with programs, I'd like to ask if there's a possibility you're using a warez copy of Windows because it might've been a bad or infected copy.
Heh, that folder has warez in it.

"Advanced System Optimizer Including Crack" :p x 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/xk3nx/fubar.jpg

My friend gave me that, I don't know what it is, anyways I deleted it. I just reformatted my computer and it came out like that. Anyways I reformatted it again, so this is no longer an issue

My friend gave me that, I don't know what it is, anyways I deleted it. I just reformatted my computer and it came out like that. Anyways I reformatted it again, so this is no longer an issue
Riiiiight....

I don't see a picture or a link to one, so the thread title and first post don't tell me anything about your issue lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back