• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What happend to tiny cube computer (year or two back) comparable to small fruit!

bleed3r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
391
I remember a year or two ago here at the [H] seeing these little cube computers that ran off some form of linux, but were not in english.

There were some pictures of some asian tradeshow with them next to apples or oranges to show size.

I dont know if they were ever released or not, but it would be really interesting to find one and pull it out for all to gasp at and have a tiny basic workstation.

Anyone remember these / know anything about them?

I know there are those tiny gumstick style linux things, but this was an all in one little cube with vga,. lan, maybe usb, i dont remember.
 
I do remember these also. They were orange and had a vga adapter sticking out and they were about 2 1/2 inches square. Well lets see if I can help you find it.

MrSlappy808
 
MrSlappy808 said:
Is this what you were talking about:

personal_media_teacube.jpg


MrSlappy808


Holy crap :eek:
 
yes that is it!

What is it called? That would be awesome to have. Usb drive, network.

Where can we get them? :)
 
Hmmm... Either get 5 of those or a $10,000 desk... I can't decide!
 
Back
Top