• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What GPU to get?

I am not ignoring anyone I am just saying I want 4gb of ram because my system will use it. Hell I am still tempted to get a 7970 6gb as one single is still as expensive as a single gtx 680 classified.

Also question. Could I use a classified and a ftw in sli? or would they both need to be classified?
 
I am not ignoring anyone I am just saying I want 4gb of ram because my system will use it. Hell I am still tempted to get a 7970 6gb as one single is still as expensive as a single gtx 680 classified.

Also question. Could I use a classified and a ftw in sli? or would they both need to be classified?

thats not a problem, you can even run SLI with different brands.... of course that when are same brands and model have little benefits.. but never will be a problem if are FTW or Classified...
 
Back
Top