• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What first?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
6800GT now or later?

I will be upgrading my system totally in the next few months...


My system will be upgraded in two chunks...

CPU/Mobo/PSU and 6800GT


What "chunk" should I do first? :D

I guess what I am asking is...
In about three to four months will there be better stuff out/lower prices (considerably lower)?

What would you do?




Thanks!
 
well from whats in your sig the GT is a good start ^^
 
Elios said:
well from whats in your sig the GT is a good start ^^
Alright, maybe the processor and mobo can wait for another 4-6 mos... :)


I need some more ram though.
 
i would say that either one is good.
your computer isn't that bad. a 9800pro can still run everything out currently and your proc isn't gonna slow things down either. if it were me, i'd just get some more ram, and wait on the other upgrades.
 
Back
Top