• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Fans for BIX II ?

Mixman

Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
671
I am going to get a BIX II for my new setup. What fans shold I buy for it.

If you recommend 38mm fans, where can I get screws that will go through the fans to the rad ? I am having a hard time finding screws that are the right length....maybe about 1 5/8" ?
 
don't get the BIX, get the BIP. you need freaking massive fans to get the BIX to perform better than the BIP does. it just kills air flow too much.

a BIP2 with two yate loon fans on a rheostat should be about ideal for most setups.
 
Back
Top