• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What external water boxes are available?

OhMyGod

Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
658
Been looking to buy and external box that has the rad and pump built in... it's own power supply would be nice too. Best I seem to be able to find is the Corsair one, but it only has a 1x120 rad. The Koolance ones seem the suckage... maybe I am wrong on this.

Any recommendations?
 
How much do those water kegs sell for? I've seen posting bemoaning their "high cost", but never seen an actual number. This is pure curiosity on my part as I'd never buy one (I'd rather build something similar myself), but I've always been curious. A quick glance at the parts involved reveals somewhere around or in excess of $250 in parts before the box itself is considered, probably a few hours to build it. I figure he must sell them for $350 - $400+ to turn a decent profit on the materials and his time.

How close am I? Please note that I'm not knocking the price at all, whatever it is. If I was looking for a pre-built external solution I don't think I'd look any further than that.
 
My old Exos I runs 24/7 on a E6400. No issues at all. I've had it for years.
 
The other ones are made by Aquacomputer. Don't say I didn't warn you that they aren't a bit on the pricey side though, but they got it on the tech and looks side IMHO.
 
Back
Top