• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What DVD program works with Audigy 2 remote?

matrixfan0831

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
276
Well its like the title says. I remember with the audigy 1 dvd players didnt really respond. Im wondering if I use this remote will any dvd player work with it. (I'm asking about software not a real dvd player)
 
I've never used it but I would assume that Power DVD or other good dvd players would work.
 
Back
Top