Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Getting ready to instal a new XFX 5850 . What is the best, stable, driver out there. The last time I installed a ATI card, the screen was reduced by a third, and I pulled my hair out changing out drivers, so I want a stress free install
I'm using 8.660 (Catalyst 9.10) 18/09/09. These actually have let me overclock my card to a descent level and it is completely stable right now. There is definitely more headroom, I just haven't had the time to push it yet.
725-> 775 core
1000-> 1100 mem