What does your Windows 8 start menu look like?

tzhu07

Gawd
Here's mine:

windows-8-start-menu.jpg

Nothing special, but I like to put my desktop apps first since I use them more:
startscreen.jpg

This hurt my eyes ahhhh, AOL coming back ??? nooooooooooooo.

"You have reached Troll Achievement - Unlocked Troll Your Ignorant Opinion For No Reason upgrade." ... This is a Win 8 start screen screen shot thread, what did you expect, lolcats?

I think he's referring to the global map on his desktop live tile.

Which I am amused by the notion of the "desktop wallpaper" being complimented. I'm also amused that a thread on showing your start screen was started. Even with different apps being shown, three's going to be pretty limited variation to the general look.

yup that's the one heatless, you're pretty resourceful. :)

Which I am amused by the notion of the "desktop wallpaper" being complimented. I'm also amused that a thread on showing your start screen was started. Even with different apps being shown, three's going to be pretty limited variation to the general look.

Well sure, there's not a lot of customization you can do to the start screen, and if you have a lot of apps they won't fit in the screen shot, but I thought it was an interesting concept none-the-less, and what the hell, it's not like it cost anything. ;)

yup that's the one heatless, you're pretty resourceful. :)

Thanks, just did an Bing image search on "blue world map" and took a few minutes to find the one I linked. And there's always Google's actual digital image comparison tool, didn't try that out this time, I usually find things just with a word search.

Back