• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What does Turning off Overdrive do?

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
I just got into the service menu of my U2412M and turned off OD. And for the life of me I can't seem to see what exactly it does when doing this. I tried playing a bit of BF3 and notice no difference. The only thing to me it seems, and maybe its just me, but I seem to be getting less white glow or backlight bleed now, if that even possible? Is having OD off a good thing what is the benefit?
 
How do you turn that off? I looked for the setting everywhere but don't see it
 
Back
Top