What does the term "IT" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormin

n00b
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
51
Not sure where to post this but when someone refers to an "IT" as a job, what does that refer to?
 
"Tech"- I am in the IT Industry
"Everyone Else"- YOU MUST BE A GOD OR SOMETHING?! :rolleyes:

"Bestbuy Employee"-Sir I think I know what I am doing, I have been in the IT business for 4 years.
 
IT - Information Technology. It's just unfortunate that there are very few true knowledgable information technology administrators and such. Many of them are basing on last generation knowledge which is why the IT field gets a mockery. I believe I'll fill in that gap between the old and new generation. ;) Wish me luck. :p

-J.
 
GeForceX said:
IT - Information Technology. It's just unfortunate that there are very few true knowledgable information technology administrators and such. Many of them are basing on last generation knowledge which is why the IT field gets a mockery. I believe I'll fill in that gap between the old and new generation. ;) Wish me luck. :p

-J.


best of luck to ya, i'm trying to do that now, its no easy task i will tell you that

Mod Edit - Question asked, answer given.....so, I think we'll call this one good before it ventures too much farther off topic.....B.B.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top