What do you use your PDA for?

calendar like what i have to do that day cuz i am very forgetful

also class assignments

I try to use my X51v for school but it doesn't seem to be practical. I use it a lot for reading eBooks lately, and almost everyday for watching downloaded TV Shows and sometimes movies. WiFi is nifty when travelling or around the home for small tasks, use the calculator, Bible program, and occasional game.

Ooo... and I like to stick in my SD card and review photos on the screen.

Calander
TODO list
GPS (well, not daily, but its one the reason I got a pda in the first place)

Use it for everything from scheduling, taking notes, mp3 player, alarm clock, eBook reader, movie player, etc. etc., but originally got it for Nintendo and Super Nintendo game emulation. I have a Zodiac2, which absolutely rocks. It is such a shame that the company that made it, Tapwave, went out of business. I can even do internet via Bluetooth (although it is a bit slow). If you ever have the opportunity to get one, do it. Also, for a PDA that you can actually buy easily, the Palm TX is very good. Stay away from the LifeDrive.

I have a Treo 700w, so its a phone and a PDA. Because of the evdo access (phone benefit), I tether it to my laptop for broadband on the go, anywhere I have coverage. I also have it synced with Exchange Server to push all my emails, all the time. It also fetches a couple of POP3 email boxes.

I also keep my contact list synchronized with outlook.

And solitare :)

[edit]
I also use Agile Mobile for AIM with the QWERTY keyboard and Opera PDA for browsing.
[/edit]

Back