What do you think we will see first Aurora or Phantom?

Garok

Limp Gawd
So I was wondering what do you think we (the public) will seen sooner the Aurora super-secret Stealth plane the US military is supposiadly (who knows if they are) building or the phantom gaming consule.

I say ... the aurora.

I remember hearing about the aurora a long time ago but I haven't heard anything recently. Do you have any links? I don't think phantom is the best thing to be mentioning around here right now. I just hope the phantom is out in time for the launch of duke nukem forever. :D

I vote for Satan coming out of the closet. Not that there is anyting wrong with that.

Originally posted by jpmkm
I remember hearing about the aurora a long time ago but I haven't heard anything recently. Do you have any links? I don't think phantom is the best thing to be mentioning around here right now. I just hope the phantom is out in time for the launch of duke nukem forever. :D

And TF2

I seriously doubt you will see a Phantom. I believe you will hear of them being hunted down for fraud and running off with millions of investor dollars first.

I have both the Aurora and the Phantom. They are locked in my basement.

they already have the prototypes of the auroras flying, besides who do you think has better funding phantom or The Mighty U.S. Military.

Originally posted by xbreaka
they already have the prototypes of the auroras flying, besides who do you think has better funding phantom or The Mighty U.S. Military.
That might prove to be a difficult question to answer. It seems like phantom is gonna be in for a wild seesaw of a ride financially. I can read the rash investor's mind right now;

Honey it's the new Xbox! Whaddya mean i can't borrow 1/2 of your retirement money ?! Bill Gates started out younger then these fools!

Regrettably enough a neighbor and good friend of mine can be rash like this. If he ever finds about this company he'd easily plunk 10k on it in a heartbeat. Phantoms weak spot might be in its delivery. How far down the tunnel are their products?

LOL I remember building a model airplane of the aurora, a speculation model of it. The engines were propelled through pulses of laser heat that created a jet trail with rings.

I vote the Aurora. Actually its propelled by a pulse detention engine, think something like a small focused nuclear detention which is why it creates those "donuts on a rope" contrails

Heh, Penny Arcade's new comic is great.

20040223l.jpg

I vote for the Aurora though. I get a [H]ard on for aircraft. ;)

LMFAO! I saw that one earlier today but it's still funny as hell!

Anyway, I'm gonna have to vote Aurora on this one... mainly because I don't believe in ghosts :p

w00t for the [H]!

Prob see Half Life 3 or 4 before any of those two comes out.

I bet we will see my game rig first....the solitaire. Pity nobody will be seeing it until 3054...but just think of 3what your descendants will think about the sheer power and awe of 64-bit processing, a gig of ram, and the HDTV output.....

Ungodly....

Just....

Like.....

Atari....

Originally posted by Misadventure
What is the Phantom?

It's a phantom, nobody knows :D

But seriously, they say it's going to be the "next gen game console" that will play ALL games and make you breakfast...all over highspeed internet and subscription services. There are no physical consoles out yet, and there will be no physical games. Chances are we will never see it in production.

Right now they are mad at [H] because Kyle wrote one amazing article saying that the console will never happen and Infinium Labs (the makers of it) Are just some wise marketing guy in his garage.

(^don't sue me over that)

If i'm wrong on any of this feel free to correct me.

Nope, you're correct.

Last I heard Infinium Labs HQ was in a strip mall in Florida. (really.)

I just heard from reliable sources that the Phantom is going to ship with Duke Nukem Forever as its launch title. :D

(For those who have been huffing gas today, yes, I'm joking.)

I'm really glad that shady ass people like this get busted right in the process, then try to sue because Kyle exposed their money making scams. Fuck them.

NASA will probably have residential buildings on mars before we see the Phantom.... if that happens, i get to play on a phantom on another planet

OK my new game console is out....the dominos....

Stuffed crust, extra pepperoni, and plenty of garlic....

But a slic....err console now for only $1999.95....and we'll inculde a FREE breadsti....err controller for FREE!!!!

Back