What do you think I should do for a radiator?

Yeah thats what makes this interesting, no one really knows what to expect on the gtx so it would be a gamble I suppose. But who knows, maybe this is the new competitor to the current PA120.3 waiting to be discovered. By reading the specs I really cant see what could be wrong with it with those delta fans, I might just try it.

Pilot53 said:
Yeah thats what makes this interesting, no one really knows what to expect on the gtx so it would be a gamble I suppose. But who knows, maybe this is the new competitor to the current PA120.3 waiting to be discovered. By reading the specs I really cant see what could be wrong with it with those delta fans, I might just try it.

Nothing wrong at all, just loud as hell.

Ah I see, btw in your opinion what do you think I should buy for performance only, the Black Ice GTX 360 with 6 fans, or the PA120.2 with 4 fans?

Actually, the gtx 360 would cost me less, even a 480 would because I wouldnt get shrouds. Im still nervous though, ive spent alot of money and time on this setup I would have to have this radiator perform badly, its tough being the first. ;) Btw, there is nothing on the bi gtx that will dramatically reduce waterflow right? The reason I ask is because I have the swiftech storm and it does work best with alot of flow.

Ah well to late I went for it, I bought the Black Ice GTX 360, so hopefully next weekend I should have it running, I'll be sure to fill you guys in on how it works, stay tuned and wish me some luck!

Arcygenical said:
I say, whatever you can get for cheaper... But the GTX probably performs better.

Please dont make any assumption base on guessing. Show some facts that the GTX performs better than PA 120.2 .

Thats the thing, no one really seems to know. On paper it looks good, twice the waterside surface area of previous gen two bi rads, new fins and some other goodies. So time will tell how it works in the real world, I think I'll have it working next weekend.

Back