• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What do you do?

Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
57
Hello my name is Chris I'm new and I was just wondering about everyones average day on the computer what do you do? What productive things? Maybe some sorta hobby? The reason i ask this because sometimes i will get bored of my games and be done searching the web and have nothing to do(aka right now), and just curious what everybody and the hard forums does on their daily round or when they are just bored??:D
 
ohh i fold also but im not a farmer(i know what you mean by farms also) i have my ps3 and quad desktop running right now im sad to say im not folding for the [H]orde.
 
There he is:)

See, we already have our own cereal_killer... now, why don't you join us?

 
ohh i fold also but im not a farmer(i know what you mean by farms also) i have my ps3 and quad desktop running right now im sad to say im not folding for the [H]orde.
You are a farmer!
You've got 4 CPU's (easy 3.3Kppd)plus the PS3 (easy 900ppd)!
That should put you amongst the top 75 producers for the [H] easily, as seen here.
/edit - that output is the equivalent of about 50 of my AMD 2500+'s.

 
Did I miss something? That has got to be the quickest recruitment I've ever seen.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

 
heh, he seems crazy enough to belong here.
:D
 
FOR THE [H]ORDE

I think we've found a new nutbar.....
Gotta love that.
Welcome to the [H]orde my friend. Pull up a chair and a fifth of scotch and let's fold a while. :D :D


genome@home P: 54286.28 FAD J:1576 H:75268 M:15584616 D:731.39
 
I think we've found a new nutbar.....
Gotta love that.
Welcome to the [H]orde my friend. Pull up a chair and a fifth of scotch and let's fold a while. :D :D


genome@home P: 54286.28 FAD J:1576 H:75268 M:15584616 D:731.39

What do you do after an hour and the scotch is gone?
 
Welcome. We can always use active recruits!

Now, get yourself a badge and recruit another new member.

Fold on mighty [H]orde.

 
What's this? Another folder in the ranks? Well, welcome aboard, Mate!!! :D Beware of the animals and watch where you step...

 
When I am bored. I look around on Newegg, mess around with Photoshop/Gimp, work on my personal website.
 
Back
Top