• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What do you do when your bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,088
Ok, I live in a major shithole called Dayton, Nv and I'm a computer tech that owns my own biz but today is very slow. I wanted to know the oddball stuff you all do when your bored stiff.
Take care

Mod Edit - Off topic for G[H].....B.B.S.
 
If I were you I would get high speed internet if you don't have it and play counter-strike source all day.

That and bush shoot out game :p
 
i like to stack little boxes on top of bigger boxes
maybe you should try
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top