What do ya think?

Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
706
hey guys im getting into WC and i have ordered everything, now i wanna know what you guys think....system specs in sig.

the Danger Den 12v pump...http://www.sarversystems.com/webshop/product.php?productid=21&cat=36&page=1

Black ice Extreme II dual 120mm rad http://www.sarversystems.com/webshop/product.php?productid=37&cat=37&page=1

blue fill port ( substuiting a res ) http://www.sarversystems.com/webshop/product.php?productid=20&cat=40&page=1

water wetter additives ( for bacteria and alge more so than cooling )
http://www.sarversystems.com/webshop/product.php?productid=38&cat=40&page=1

Danger Den TDX water block with lucite top for A64 http://www.sarversystems.com/webshop/product.php?productid=16&cat=41&page=1

what do you guys think of thsi setup? ( imalso getting 10- feet of clearfles UV green tubing and some various clames and fittings)

any ideas how this setup will peform and what temps i might see on an A64 3000+?

PS. www.sarversystems.com is very fast and reliable i reccomend them anytime....possibly the next newegg.
 
I dont know much about watercooling, but i've heard a lot of people having problems with that watter-wetter stuff. Just thought i would let you know.
 
Get a dual heatercore instead of the BIX. You'll save money and get better performance.

Also, I'd personally use Zerex antifreeze over WW.
 
everything was allready ordered, i would have gotten a heater core but i went with that rad cuz i got it for 10 bucks( i know the guy that owns sarver systems). and does anti freeze prevent mildew, algae,and mold and such?
 
thevampirelord66 said:
everything was allready ordered, i would have gotten a heater core but i went with that rad cuz i got it for 10 bucks( i know the guy that owns sarver systems). and does anti freeze prevent mildew, algae,and mold and such?

Nothing will grow in antifreeze.
 
He ordered 2 120mm UV green fans. I believe they were Antec, if I remember correctly.
 
SarverSystems said:
He ordered 2 120mm UV green fans. I believe they were Antec, if I remember correctly.

yo brian.

antec is good...they are east to get the L.E.D's out of.

and yeah i plan to shroud the rad.

all the work will be pout in my worklog when i finally get it up.
 
Back
Top