What do with a PPC Mac Mini

L8gdO.jpg

LOL... post that in the funny picture thread in GenMay...

And I was going to suggest shooting the things. I was a fool!

Ditto on 'sell it'. Many people like them, particularly for legacy software.

I have one too, it's been sitting in the closet for the last year doing NOTHING..

If I wasn't out of work still I'd look to snag one from someone to use when I don't need the full PC powered up.

They are good little machines really, just a PITA to pop open without a putty knife. ;)

Well to bad that morph os will not run on my 12" Powerbook G4 since that mostly sits in a drawer since I bought a netbook.

I still use my G4 mini hooked up to the tv upstairs, and the Apple TV2 is hooked up to the tv downstairs.

I'm in the same boat kinda, I have an old 15 inch powerbook G4, no idea what to do with it, but I KNOW there has to be a use for it!

I'm in the same boat kinda, I have an old 15 inch powerbook G4, no idea what to do with it, but I KNOW there has to be a use for it!

I had a closet full of old computer parts thinking the same thing... I donated it all to a local non-profit group that teaches kids how to fix computers. If you don't use it for a year you'll never use it at all.

Make a bad ass picture frame. I use to have a ibook I turned into one.

Back