What did you buy while the forum was down?

60mm fan grill for 0.99 + 0.20 ship

... but fried a Ti4200 today so might be swiping the credit card again soon ...

I bought:

Athlon 64 3000+
MSI K8T800 mobo
1 Gig of PC3200 RAM
1 Plextor 708A DVD/CD drive
Antec Sonata case
Swiftech water block

and a partridge in a pear tree.

we bought a nice new dell laptop for my mom for her birthday and wireless g. i also bought a 2.5" notebook hd usb external enclosure (arrives sometime this week) to get the data off her old broken laptop

well I was having some bad video card trouble when the forums went down and ended up RMAing my AIW 9700 Pro and getting an AIW 9800 Pro free :) . As far as what I bought, not much, a cooler for the 9800 pro and a few games. I did get two friends to step away from OEM's and have them build systems of their own though.

A new case, fans, lights, CPU cooler, fan controller, some bondo, and some paint so far.

I got a pair of 9gb Seagate Cheetahs, 10k RPM :D :D, and a IBM 18gb U160 15000 RPM drive, a Vantec Aeroflow

How big on the iPod? I got a 40GB as a present and I LOVE it. I'm like 3/4 full and its amazing. The only two complaints are that sometimes I wish the battery life was a little longer, and I cant make On-The-Go Playlists with more than 1000 Songs. They probably can change the playlist cap in a firmware update so I'm not really worried. I haven't bought any new stuff, I was about to buy a Emperex DVD Dual Format Burner on the cheap from Fry's, but I held myself back because it just didn't seem like a worthy purchase. The brand is sketchy and with dual layer burners coming out now, I think I'll just put down $150 or $200 and buy a nice dual layer NEC or Sony.

i stole a connector off an old PSU fan and got my panaflo installed
8x liteon dvd burner
4 new 80mm fans
stole the fan grill off my antec psu and put it on my panaflo so the clips on the slk947 fit

Audigy2 ZS Platinum sound card
Logitech Z-680
Two cans of compressed air
:D

*Glad the forums are back*

ABIT IC7-G (replacement for dead POS MSI 875P), Zalman 7000alcu, Sennheiser HD580 headphones and a Audio Technica headphone amp.

i got a Canon Power Shot A60 and a 256 meg Compact Flash card

total $217 free shipping from newegg

Me...
hmmm.

I havent bought anyhting, though i did obtain an old Intel system, at like 833Mhz complete with a 40gb+2gb harddrives...
i then proceeded to trying and setup a domain in my house on my network but ended just reformatting and going to make it a member server instaed...
damn windows and its confusing way.s

Audigy2 ZS, few games, new MX510 mouse, and I believe that's it...

I bought: Linksys wireless G router, Linksys Wireless G access point, Linksys Wireless G Router, Planet Side/planet side expantion, A second starwars galaxies, Battlefield Vietnam, The Last Samuari, 160gig WD hard drive, fan controller, Alienware Keyboard, desk, 1,200 computer chair, DSP-500 USB Plantronic Headphones, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Lineage2 beta/Lineage2.

Prolly some other stuff but I forget.

All thanks the cable company putting in CABLE!!!!! They put a line in for a buisness across the road and about 100 feet down and we got it too!! w00t so happy.

E> HARDFORUM FOR LIFE <3

XP2500+ mobile
2x256meg pc3500 Geil ultra
MPIO FL100 256meg MP3 player
2x100 DVD+R's

Upgraded my system to a gig of RAM (from 512) and overclocked it to 2-2-2-5 timings

Bought a 9800 pro and ram sinks, plus some case fans, and overclocked it to 9800 XT speeds

Bought new speakers for 5.1 sound...

Let's see... Far Cry...

I'm sure there's more, but I forget

Does Renting a house count?
4 BR house with 3 of my friends
A Jerker Computer Desk with accessories (Pics later)
An IKEA Dresser and nightstand
A bed
just today i picked up a 120 gig hard drive (the one that was on the front page)

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
CPU cooler
and a few little things for modding

I just totally wasted my video card money since it looked like all of the cool games were going to come out close enough to fall so that I could save up some more but now it looks like Doom 3 (I've been waiting for it!) is coming out in a few weeks! :( Talk about being caught with my pants around my ankles. ;)

a lot of video games

from saturn imports, super famicom games, gba, n64, xbox, and gamecube

another xbox, the green halo one, whoo
and a bunch of dvds

acoustic authority 3780 speakers
new cam,intake and holley TBI for my truck
4" lowering leafs and 1" blocks
2-10" E fans
thats about it.

hmmm me gots a creative nomad zen xtra... good stuff :)
now, if only i had the money for a x800...

I bought a wicked futon, a new Drop Leaf table and chairs, some computer paper and food. Nothing cool for my system, but a new Viewsonic P95f+ is in the works.

I am also getting married in 12 days, and a honeymoon is in the works! ;)

XTrac Pro HS mousepad (replacing my worn-to-hell RatpadzGS)
80mm Coolermaster White LED fan (side intake; it's got the rifle bearings)

There's probably some more in the list, but I forget -- the forum has been down too long. :p

I bought:
256mb ram for Thinkpad 600
CMOS battery for Thinkpad 600
Replacement battery for Thinkpad A21e

Nothing too exciting really.

Been saving up for furnature for my room.

but..

I sold my 2400+ AMD thoughbred and my Epox 8rga-ep for 150$
and accouple of other stuff.

Back