• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What could I sell this for?

BrainTweek

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
43
I am going to sell allot of my old components to a friend.

Everything is in perfect working condition.
The hard drive is only 5 months old.
The rest of the components were purchased right when they hit the market.

What do you guys think I should ask for all this stuff?
Since he is a friend I was going to ask $300. I thinks thats pretty cheap.

-Gigabyte 8PE800 Ultra Motherboard
->AGP 4X
->6 Channel Audio
->ATA133 Raid or SATA150 Raid
->Intel 845PE Chipset
->Onboard LAN
->8 USB 2.0 Ports
->Dual Bios
->1 Fire Wire IEEE 1394 Port
-Intel Pentium 4B 2.4GHZ 533MHz FSB Processor
-512MB DDR333 PC2700 Crucial Memory
-160GB Western Digital 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive
-Radeon 9700Pro 128MB Video Card
 
prolly too cheap

jack it up $100 or $150 more and I think that sounds about right
 
You're definitely giving him a good deal. I would rate your stuff at being $450-500+. Probably closer to 500.
 
If he's a good mate, $300, a couple of cases of beer and assurances that you won't be his tech support line :D

Bear in mind that you can pick up a brand new system for not much cash nowadays (not a great system but hey it's all new), you've probably not got a load of headroom to bump the price up.

Having said that, the 9700Pros are still nice cards and appear to be selling in the general region of $100 on eBay, so maybe $400 would be a better price if he's only a casual friend.
 
Thanks for the feedback.
He is a good friend so I won't feel bad about selling it to him cheap, and he better not be asking me for tech support considering he went to the same Tech school as me and got better grades :p
 
Back
Top