• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What cord do I need? Modular PSU

topslop1

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
3,185
I have a 1000 watt power supply made by Rosewill. It's a modular power supply. I need a cord from the power supply to MOLEX connector(s). What is this cord actually called? Where can I order one from? Or if someone has a few extra ones I'd pay for them from you.
 
You will have to get them directly from Rosewill, as there is no guarantee that cables from different manufacturers, even if they are the same plug, have the same pinout.
 
Back
Top