xtremerunnerars
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2010
- Messages
- 19
Budget dorm room setup -- do I just need a mixer?
Inputs:
iPod
PC
Playstation 3
Currently have:
DAC: Nuforce uDac-2
Amplifier: TCA Gizmo
Speakers: TCA WAF-1
I'm looking for an easy way to mix everything together (or listen to just one source) while keeping quality. I'd also take subwoofer recommendations! I don't want to spend more than $100 on a sub...hopefully not that much on whatever component(s) I need.
Inputs:
iPod
PC
Playstation 3
Currently have:
DAC: Nuforce uDac-2
Code:
USB native bit rate: 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz, 24-bit
Maximum sampling rate: 96kHz
Resolution: 24-bits
Analog RCA Output = 2Vrms
Dynamic Range: 90dB
S/N Ratio: 98dB
Digital Output: coaxial RCA 75-ohm
Headphone output jack
Power output: 80mW x 2 @ 16-Ohm
Headphone impedance 16-300 Ohm
20-20kHz Frequency Response
USB Bus Powered, 80 mA/5V
Maximum power consumption: 500mW
Amplifier: TCA Gizmo
Code:
Output Connections: L/R channel speakers ; Subwoofer out (RCA connection)
Power Rating: 25WPC x 2 @ 4 ohms
Speakers: TCA WAF-1
Code:
System: Two-way, direct-radiating system, vented enclosure with rear port
Finishes: Rosewood (wood veneer)
Drivers:
• Tweeter = .787” inch (20mm) dome tweeter
• Woofer = 5.25” inch (133.35 mm) doped paper cone woofer
• Crossover point between tweeter and woofer 2000Hz
Frequency Response:
• Port Open: 50Hz – 20kHz, +/- 3db from 65Hz to 18kHz
• Port can be sealed for wall mounting; will work with 80Hz crossover point
Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
Efficiency: 86dB (@ 1 watt / 1 meter)
Grill: Recessed; removable
Cabinet: MDF
Dimensions: 10.5" H x 7" W x 10" D (approx.)
I'm looking for an easy way to mix everything together (or listen to just one source) while keeping quality. I'd also take subwoofer recommendations! I don't want to spend more than $100 on a sub...hopefully not that much on whatever component(s) I need.