What color PCB should I paint this graphics card?

IMO that's already way too much red in the first pic. I would go black. I don't know that I've heard of anyone painting PCB... can't paint be conductive?

Didn't some guy spray his DFI motherboard all black a while back then it turned out to work perfectly fine except ran a bit warmer? :p

IMO that's already way too much red in the first pic. I would go black. I don't know that I've heard of anyone painting PCB... can't paint be conductive?

it can.. depends on what he uses... might want to stay away from metallics... just saying

How in the hell do you plan on painting a graphics card?

Didn't some guy spray his DFI motherboard all black a while back then it turned out to work perfectly fine except ran a bit warmer? :p
Which is exactly why you shouldn't paint a graphics card. They run hot enough as it is. All your doing is adding an insulating layer. THE ONLY TIME I would even consider it is if you were cooling it below freezing (via LN2, etc. etc.) and wanted to prevent condensation from penetrating the electronics. Even then, there is special paint/coatings for that.

Make a plate out of acrylic to cover the back of GPU instead of painting it. And use a tinted black acrylic i agree to much red. Just my 2 cents!

I think there's too much red inside. So I'd say paint the video card black and the mobo tray.

I still cant understand why you would want to physically paint the card, it basically means you've voided your warranty and will never be able to sell the card

wow that is crazy, and what was the point if there is no side window, i have to agree with eps, i think hi did it in a small enclosed room so in the process got incredibly high on paint

Back