What cms do you use?

Chams

Gawd
I just found out about Joomla, so far it's the best cms I can find. :p

It more depends on what you are trying to do with the CMS. http://www.cmsmatrix.org has some good comparison information. As far as what I use, so far I have built my own, but have been recently playing with Drupal and Joomla for some sites I am working on, and we use Plone/Zope at work.

Most sites (entertainment of course) I use some sort of nuke package. Recently, I'll switch to Nuke-Evolution (www.nuke-evolution.com) once it comes out. The developer listens to the community and is concerned with security and stuff. For more professional sites, I'll use Mambo/Joomla, or if the client prefers, CPGNuke/Dragonfly. I don't really like CPGNuke ever since it switched to Dragonfly, they created a lot of redundancy and rearranged stuff that makes you go, "WTF?"
I also do the occasional OpenRealty site (www.openrealty.org)

I also use mambo, and switched from Joomla.

Works for my application no issues.

Korialstrasza said:
Has anyone tried to power a site with phpbb?

phpBB is a message board, not a content management systems. While I think there is a portal to base around it, its best to choose a package designed for its intended purpose.

i rolled my own. i just need to get around to making the text formatting more robust.

Back