• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What.cd Invites

[image snip]
Pretty weak Photoshop skills, man. That kind of shit won't fly at what.cd.

Just so you guys know, don't expect to get a what.cd invite from someone you don't know pretty damn well. If you want an invitation, you'll save yourself a lot of time, but don't expect to pass the interview process unless you're someone who really belongs there.
 
Just FYI, this is against the rules... just go on IRC and follow the invite process if you don't know someone on the site. It's not hard.

what.cd rules said:
Trading and selling invites is strictly prohibited, as is offering them in public - this includes on any forum which is not a class-restricted section on an invitation-only torrent site.
 
Pretty weak Photoshop skills, man. That kind of shit won't fly at what.cd.

Just so you guys know, don't expect to get a what.cd invite from someone you don't know pretty damn well. If you want an invitation, you'll save yourself a lot of time, but don't expect to pass the interview process unless you're someone who really belongs there.

um... i chopped out bits to hide identity, that is common practice on invite sites. i can assure you it is not a fake picture though, i wouldnt do that.
 
Just FYI, this is against the rules... just go on IRC and follow the invite process if you don't know someone on the site. It's not hard.
But I've known some of u guys for 5.8 years. :)
 
so I read that what.cd interview needs you to prove a ratio from a private torrent site but demoniod is down right now :( what to do??
 
I'll take one if you have any left.

52797795.jpg


You better delete that picture...your account will be deleted if admins/snitches see this
 
Thanks for the invite btw, I'm really diggin the high quality music with my new HT Omega Claro+ :D
 
will this help me in anyway? dam i wish demon was up so i could prove my ratio too.....

641894699.png
 
Thanks for the invite btw, I'm really diggin the high quality music with my new HT Omega Claro+ :D
I moved my Auzentech Forte to the front room and stuck it in the HTPC for this reason, hehe.
 
Could I possibly get an invite to what or waffles?

hd-bits.ro and bit-hdtv:
35ioexl.jpg


uTorrent stats since last reformat:
2rot8ye.jpg
 
Back
Top