• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What causing this? (weird problem)

Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
39
I've never had this happen to me ....EVER

when I browse the internet(mostly forums), the page appears to load weird, especially for the image files

heres a picture of what I'm talkin about:
wtf.jpg



and I know a complete evaluation always requires hardware analysis, so here

AMD 4200+ x2
Asus A8N-e
2gigs of kingston KVR ram (4x512mb)
WD 300gig velociraptor
Nvidia 7300gt
 
Is it a specific page/site, or does this happen (nearly) everywhere you visit?

Additionally, which browser are you using?
 
it happens on almost everywhere I visit.

I get pictures that show up like that as well when I browse the Worklog section of the case modding forum.

I am currently using Firefox as a web browser
 
Back
Top