• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

what causes / what is this...

KarsusTG

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
3,314
I am trying to get a pic of this somehow. On my laptop, when I connect it via HDMI to the monitor, the picture is not really blurry, but the mouse will have kinda like echo's past it. Same with windows/etc. Anything bright. When I switch the monitor back to my desktop, it's crystal clear.

Any Idea's?
 
I cant find a way to take a picture of it, but it's kinda like this, only it goes left to right and follows anything that isnt dark.

stock-photo-hand-dragging-an-icon-on-a-touch-screen-monitor-51955303.jpg
 
Might be a silly question, but just to double check. Is mouse trail on in mouse settings?
Besides that its actualy quite common.
 
no, mouse trail is not on. It happens on more than just the mouse though. trails allt he windows and icons as well. I have no idea what causes it. It's not the monitor. I have tried switching the laptop to just the discrete nvidia card and it doesnt have an effect on it.
 
Did you try to reset to factory settings on the monitor itself? With its own build in menu?
 
Back
Top