Heres a link to the components I will be buying to build my first gaming PC.
http://computershopper.com/feature/build_your_own_budget_gaming_pc_1
I'm far from a computer guru but would this Lian Li case work for those componenets, heres the link to it.
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=78&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=34&type=b
It looks like a Media Center type case so not sure, if not how bout this case, is a mid tower going to be O.K.
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=25&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=5&type=b
Oh and where do you guys purchase Lian Li's at, direct on their website.
Feel free to make any suggestions to the main components, I've already got the keyboard, mouse, headphones and monitor.
http://computershopper.com/feature/build_your_own_budget_gaming_pc_1
I'm far from a computer guru but would this Lian Li case work for those componenets, heres the link to it.
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=78&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=34&type=b
It looks like a Media Center type case so not sure, if not how bout this case, is a mid tower going to be O.K.
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=25&cl_index=1&sc_index=1&ss_index=5&type=b
Oh and where do you guys purchase Lian Li's at, direct on their website.
Feel free to make any suggestions to the main components, I've already got the keyboard, mouse, headphones and monitor.