What case mods would you suggest for my case?

czech09

[H]ard|Gawd
I've read the FAQ there are alot of links to go through...what would you suggest and where would I get it thanks.

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

Those are very cool decals, where did you get them?

Maybe a nice candy apple paint job w/ black drives. You could also mod your side panel w/ mesh. I think you gotta pretty nice case now.

Damn it pics are temporarily unavailable...mmm...

Thanks for the suggestions...I'm thinking about painting it how much work would that be and how much does that come to cost wise? Also are there any possible mods for the window? I'd like to make it look tintish...

heh ive got thoes same stickers (PC Gamer is where I got mine) my suggestion clean up the wiring as much as possible, change the lighting(i know too many people with blue lights) take off all the plastic on the front bezel and paint the backs of them a color to match your lighting if possible. also if you still haev the rom covers stealth all of your drives

maybe think about cutting a hole @ the top and adding a top fan for it.

the first case mod that I'd do to that case is to get rid of them damn stickers...

my God man, no offense but them stickers look soooo cheezy. it kind of reminds me of the 4 cylinder ricer crowd that have the "Type R" stickers and such on their cars. again, thats way too cheezy looking...

I've got a ton of those stickers in my parts drawer that I'm about to throw out. heck, Newegg doesnt do anything special for me so why the heck would I want to advertise for them?

after you've cleaned all them stickers off the case, you could put some 80mm blowholes up top to help get rid of the hot air thats inside the case.

I'm getting the same exact case from my friend this weekend, I would like to know what company makes that case and model number. Thanks

get rid of the stickers

Especially the bullet ones

I see those for like 50 cents at grocery stores

Then paint the insde (Like the drive rails, mobo try etc) something like black

then paint the outside something

Oh yeah, first thing that i'm going to do with that case if take a dremel and make a bigger window, that window looks so stock to me, and also paint the inside, i might use a green and black color scheme for that case.

host your pics somewhere else like photobucket.com coz yahoo has bandwith limitations and i cant see them

cant see it, god your ISP most of the time gives you webpage, mine claims unlimited bandwith transfer and i think the speed is capped at 6mbps for a comcast web page. god just email it to me and ill host it if you want [email protected]

clean up the wiring, get rid of the stickers, stealth those two drives. Turn your harddrives around so the cables are on the opposite sides of the case.

other than that - awesome case.

Back