What case do you use?

i got an AL server case clearence for 50 bucks, 9 5.25" slots and 6 stock fan holes... custom airbrushed inc in the price... wish you could still find deals like that

company called it "raidster"

after my compaq case I had a Thermaltake Xaser III V1420... worst purchase of my life... thing weighted a ton and not worth the money in my opinion. bought a cheap ass antec s400[?] black with no door... small light and a needed change. Recently got my Lian Li PC-65 and ive modded a hole next to the psu for wire management... amazing case

Well, currently, and will be for a while, is the Shuttle G4. I'm doing a few mods this summer.

My previous case was a SilverStone TJ-03. I loved it. Looked amazing and very easy to work with and in. And despite it being huge, it was extremely lightweight. I sold it and bought the Shuttle because I needed something small and easily portable. So, I went from one of the largest cases on the market to a Shuttle. :eek: Working in the Shuttle is quite different, to say the least.

Aspire X-Nav

am thinking about getting the Lion Li v1000 (er, ? the upsode down mobo one with psu on the bottom).

Back