• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What can you fold...

folding5kl.gif


The folding toilet! :D

I could swear we did this once before... :p
 
Maybe he is suffering from I can't remember how to use the search function, or he is getting old and loosing his mind sooner than we are here in the forum.
 
No. last thread was pictures, that got old fast...

We needed something to do in here since all ya'll are boring as hell.

Things to fold: time-space
 
I'm boring huh, well last time I checked I was ironing out family problems, and working on 2 pc mods back to back, and you say boring.

Ok lets say origami, the art of paper folding
 
Scorpionjwp said:
I'm boring huh, well last time I checked I was ironing out family problems, and working on 2 pc mods back to back, and you say boring.
No need to get your panties in a bunch. He was talking about me anyway.
:p
 
Enough off topic posting anways...

None of this crap has to do with folding things!!!!!!

n00bs.

Folding chair.
 
paper airplanes

it's typically REALLY bad when bridges fold :D
whoops.jpg



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Looks like it scared the SH....rocks out of that truck...

another thing that folds... hookers.
 
Back
Top