rpeters83
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2009
- Messages
- 513
I have an AOA150 and recently the screen has started to have an odd color flicker on certain pages. I assume it's caused by certain color combinations on the page. I've tried changing the OS and the color bit depth.
Could it be a loose cable? I have taken the laptop apart several times.
Here is a video of the behavior. Hopefully ya'll can see, but the colors quickly flicker (maybe they invert?) randomly. Other than that, on most pages/views, the screen appears perfectly normal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMBRTHnBgaU
Any ideas? Thanks.
Could it be a loose cable? I have taken the laptop apart several times.
Here is a video of the behavior. Hopefully ya'll can see, but the colors quickly flicker (maybe they invert?) randomly. Other than that, on most pages/views, the screen appears perfectly normal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMBRTHnBgaU
Any ideas? Thanks.