• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What budget case?

No one?
Comon I just want a couple opinions, they dont even have to be good ones ;)
 
I like the removable mobo tray on that SkyHawk case... but personally I'd look for something that can accomodate 120 mm fan up front and on the back..
 
TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
I like the removable mobo tray on that SkyHawk case... but personally I'd look for something that can accomodate 120 mm fan up front and on the back..
^^^^

though the skyhawk doesn't have 120mm fan placement, it does have two vents on the side, good to rig two 80mm fans.

Otherwise i would also prefer 2 x 120mm fans in the case.

The back fan vents on the enermax look way too restrictive
 
Back
Top