• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Brand Memory?

dalton

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
110
DFI Lanparty UT nf4 SLI-DR Expert

I have some crucial in there now and it works, but I want to add. I had some g-skill and some mushkin in another machine and it didn't work in there, just stuck on boot up. So what other kind of memory can I use on this board?
 
Not sure if you read my original post, but the G-Skill and Mushkin I tried did not work and I hear the DFI boards have compatibility issues. Anyone else?
 
Not sure if you read my original post, but the G-Skill and Mushkin I tried did not work and I hear the DFI boards have compatibility issues. Anyone else?

probably voltage needs to be set in bios. check the default voltage settings of the mobo and ram you get.
 
Back
Top