What blocks should I use for MSI P7N SLI-FI 750i MOBO

rjolin01

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a MSI P7N SLI-Fi 750i mobo and want to watercool the NB. my mobo has 3 chipset coolers all bridged together to pretty much make it one heatsink. if i take off the nb to h2o it i will either need to cut (which i dont really wanna do) the connecting heatpipe or replace the sb and pci-e chipset with separated heat sinks. as for the nb cooler i have a swiftech cooler i was using on my old mobo but on this one holes to far apart. but i believe i found the coolers i am going to use. 2 enzotech slf-1 for the sb and pci-e chipset (heatsinks with fans) and a koolance gpu-200 for nb (water block). I was wondering about opinions on this set up and if u got something better let me know. I also going to replace my cpu waterblock but thats in the future as its currently good enough. also i am no beginner at h2o cooling but i am not an expert by far. should i stick with the usual pump->cpu->nb->video cards->radiators->pump set up or should i split the lines with y splitters? also my mobo has RAM as 800mhz but the sticks i have are 1066 just running at 800 so obviously i can oc the with no big worry but is it worth getting memory h2o coolers or is my antec spot fan good enough? are just plain ram style heat sinks also good enough for the mosfet? since theres no holes to mount the large heatsinks to the board. I know this is alot questions but easiest and fastest way to find out is to ask ppl who know. just want to get all the required cooling before i go crazy oc'ing. I am noob to posting in forums and this site so bear with me if i dont post correctly. :)

I

Back