• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

what best display

lnbear

n00b
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
33
I have a project that is requiring 11 24 inch screens and 1 32 inch screens. I was looking for a monitor that will take a sd card. This would be better i think then to run video wires since some runs are very far. the sd card would be easy. these screens will be showing dates and events like a power point.
What do you recommend i use.
and also will these be able to show the power point just like the digital picture frames do.

thanks for the help.
 
I think it's going to be pretty rare to find monitors that have the ability to play a slideshow off a card/USB stick. You're probably looking for TVs for this one.

Also, I don't think it's very common for digital picture frames to be able to play PowerPoint files. You can always save off the PowerPoint as a series of image files, though.
 
Back
Top