What are you guys playing NFS MW with?

Pipo

Gawd
Do you guys use a keyboard or a gamepad? I remember trying to play NFSU with the keyboard and it sucked, tried playing it with a cheap gamepad I got and it was alittle better but it was a chitty pad. Anyone got some suggestions/recommendations?

I'm thinking about getting this game but I want to enjoy it as much as possible!

Keyboard.
The secret is to tap.
If I had a gamepad I'd give it a shot but I'm used to the keyboard.
I wished the new Test Drive would come to pc instead of just x360.
Might give me an excuse to get a wheel.

I tried it with the keyboard, while it was ok, I just didn't enjoy it very much. I bought a Logitech gamepad, and I couldn't be happier with it.

I use a combination of my keyboard and my Logitech Wingman. I steer with the joystick, N2O with the trigger, gas with W, brake with S, upshift with D, and downshift with A.

I use a Logitech Wingman Rumblepad that has been put away since I quit playing Porsche Unleashed! Man, that thing was covered in dust, haha. It still works great though, I love it.

logitech cordless rumblepad 2, on uses 2 batteries and they last for 100 hours of gaming, shaped like a ps2 pad, only has more buttons than the ps2 pad and most of todays games are already configured for this pad.

The keyboard gave me hand cramps when playing at a friend's house, but now use the Xbox controller at home.

NFS Most Wanted is my favorite game of all time. All I need is to get an HDTV set with an HDMI input to hook my PC to. Using a 27inch Gateway monitor now, but 800x600 is not that great of resoultion.

I play with my piece of crap logitech wireless rumblepad that you constantly have to "tweak" the batteries for it to work

Radio Shack PSX to USB adapter and PS2 dual shock pad works great. I only have the demo though.

I use a nistromo 2 game pad for all my gaiming.
But it doesn't always want to work in games... BOOURNS!

Keyboard. Seems to work best for me given the twitchy steering. Even with a wheel at hand, I don't think this game is suited for one!

Joysitck - MS Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2

Hand really starts to hurt after a while, lots of force feedback.

I've been happily using the keyboard. I do have a Logitech Nascar wheel in the closet I might dig out. I remember trying to play Colin McRay's 2005 with it and I couldn't steer for crap. Too sensitive. Anyone else using this wheel? I didn't look to see if you could change the sensitivity in the game yet.

reddhaus said:
I have not had the chance to try this yet but this is the option I will be using.

me too. I just bought one off the FS forums. :D

I am using the keyboard for the demo at the moment and yes the key is to tap the keys, but tommorrow when I get my Black Edition (My local all platform store are getting them late :mad: ) I am going to be using a Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel which works great on the demo.

i got a couple free controllers from XFX when i got my 7800gtx's ..dont know what brand they are other than XFX ..dual analog controller ..they seem to work pretty well

[H]

ComputerBox34 said:
Joysitck - MS ForceFeedback 2

Hand really starts to hurt after a while, lots of force feedback.

Yeah that was a turn off..maybe I'll get a wired Xbox360 controller to try out with ;) Or just get NFS:MW for my Xbox360 when I get it ;)

I'm using a Gamecube controller and love it. (PC version, not gamecube) :D

On my PC with a Logitech Momo steering wheel & pedals. After using a wheel I could never go back to using a keyboard.

Gamecube controller is better. Yes, both analog sticks work, and all buttons as well. The shoulder buttons are pressure sensitive as well for gas and brake.

CodeEx said:
Gamecube controller is better. Yes, both analog sticks work, and all buttons as well. The shoulder buttons are pressure sensitive as well for gas and brake.

Hmm.. that sounds good using a gamecube controller. Or even better (I'd imagine) would be an x360 controller, since the triggers would also be pressure sensitive.

Back