• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What are we waiting for?

Clemson

n00b
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
28
I "got" a new PC for Xmas --- started looking around for what to build, and got a lot of "Wait, new stuff is coming."


I like high performance rigs for gaming/movies/everything. But my question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

DX9 Vid cards? when?
AMD 3000+? (I think, I'm still trying to figure this out)
Mobo's?
Chipsets?
Ram?


I am going to go ahead and get a new case to mod, monitors, etc. However, I have no clue what all new technology is coming, and how long i gotta wait. Patience isn't my thing!
 
I usually don't do this, but there are 10 other threads about this my man, and not to far off, I understand search is off, but I know if you look a few pages down, you will find threads on this subject...

I'm not a man of patience either, the new tech won't be in wide use amongst enthusiast for another couple of years which will make it time for an upgrade anyway...I'd say wait until the new tech launches (BTX, PXI-E, DDR-II, RV-420, etc.) and then buy all of the current stuff at a great price...
 
Back
Top