What are the Cheapest Prices for 30"?

qz33

n00b
Everyone around here shops around a bit so...

What are the cheapest prices you guys have seen for any brand 30" monitors with a

2560x1600 resolution?

Just ordered my Samsun 305t+ from ncix today for 1160, on for 130 off

I picked up a 15% Dell Outlet monitor coupon on eBay (said to expire today, but when I entered the coupon code it said it didn't expire until January), and then got a $100 value Dell gift card (also on eBay), and managed to get a refurbished 3007WFP-HC for $810 with shipping and tax, all discounts included. Not too bad for a product that still has Dell's warranty and return policy.

Well, there's a few- that can out do it as well.

http://www.gadgetell.com/tech/comment/westinghouses-2160p-quad-hdtv-gets-a-price/

The cheapest you'll probably find is 950 or so for a Dell Refurb from their outlet website.

a few weeks ago they had a sale, too...i believe it was down to 900. really a very good deal for what amounts to a new (or at least new-functioning) 30".

i'm waiting until they come down just a bit more, though. hoping to get as close to $1000 new as possible. or maybe $850 refurbished. is the refurbished replacement plan the same as for new monitors? just that you get a refurbished one instead?

So the price still hovers around $1000? I am hoping to spend $700-$800.

Maybe I will get luck around Black Friday.

So the price still hovers around $1000? I am hoping to spend $700-$800.

Maybe I will get luck around Black Friday.

Well I'm sure if someone came out with a 30" LCD using a TN panel it will hit your price point.

Back